~Welcome...welcome~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

~He is a lover of God..~



Shame it says love him, love of God. Because he is human dignity, while we are just ordinary people...

I coax all my heart and soul. To express their fervent love him. In praise me, praying for blessings. Token of appreciation, a nation..

As long as I attempt to follow his teachings. In any event, I would practice his "Sunnah". We hope in this world, will receive the blessings of the hereafter and there, there will be intercession...

Because of his personal, I was blown away. Because of his kindness, I fell in love. Miss on him, no unspeakable. Look out for me, the garden of paradise...

Indeed what I yearn right, one and only God is love. Because my love for the Prophet, meaning of love, to God...

No comments:

Post a Comment