~Welcome...welcome~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Islamic Fashion Festival..??..It's Islamic or what..??



Yesterday I had to open facebook. I have seen one group talked about Islamic fashion. But in fashion, I see the fashion of Islam is not in accordance with Islamic law directly. Are the clothes displayed are decking themselves?

Right! No doubt that the form of so-called Islamic fashion is displayed when clothes do not cover their body. This worsened the image of Islam. Of course, other religions would look down upon our religion. Do you want Islam to be despised by the other religions? I do not want to upset or raise this issue, but I just do not want us to Islam only to be despised.

Therefore, do not know-we know how to show Islam if we do not change our behavior ....

No comments:

Post a Comment