~Welcome...welcome~

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My novel, my adventures and my dreams...


In the silent night, accompanied by the sound of snoring roommate cause I lost my mood to study for the exam tomorrow. So the best move for me to return my mood has disappeared, the infusion in my heart they want a story about the adventures I had ever thought of producing a novel. I already know that you all know about Harry Potter right ..?.. fact infusion in the heart is empty I want to make a connection to the story of Harry Potter. But the character of my own and my friends Ezrul and Faiz. Title of the novel that I want to rock the Ekhwan Irfan with Wand Wisdom (Ekhwan Irfan and the Socerer's Wand).

The story begins when the death of Harry Potter, a magician extraordinary as were killed during fighting with the Lord Voldermort has life again after having killed the Harry Potter. Lord Voldermort increasing strength until the cause has never been a member of the magic that managed to fight him. Harry Potter is not to fight with Lord Voldermort, but he managed to imprison Lord Voldermort in an orange gem. Until now, the stone is not know where.

Ekhwan Irfan a 12-year-old boy living in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur. He was often bullied by schoolmates because he shorter than her friends at school. However, he is a brave and intelligent boy. After obtaining the final results, Irfan got two offers to continue to learn and one of the MRSM and one from an institution that has not been heard by the Wizards Gruhfings School. Since that day, Irfan often dreamed of the strange and never lost in a place that never stopped him. Until one day a man came to invite him to a place .....

To be continued ..............

2 comments:

  1. nice story......
    by Ekhwan Irfan Zulkurnain.... heehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thnkx...I will continue the stOry nxt time ya...haha

    ReplyDelete